Thursday, October 21, 2010

Perverted Gleeks


[photo source]

I like Glee and Lea Michele as much as the next Gleek, but this piece threw me off.

Call me a prev, but I like these Glee school girls photos. Leah Michelle in a school locker room spread eagle. The geniuses at GQ and Terry Richardson all deserve a raise. Glee chicks in their panties. Way to go Fox 5. Fire Bill O and you’ll have a fan. But then again I think its safe to day local Fox stuff Awesome. Fox News… The Devil. [source]

  




1.     “Perv” not “prev” (Perv is short for pervert)
2.     Girls should be singular. (Girl)
3.    The proper spelling is Lea Michele not Leah Michelle
4.    If the sentence about the panties had to be included, it should have been placed immediately after the sentence about Lea being spread eagle.
5.    The last sentence should read: It’s safe to say local Fox programming is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment